Dynamic Fluid Systems Ltd was formed in January 1991. The name was chosen to reflect the names of the two previous companies. This New Zealand owned, private company has become a leading force in its chosen industry.
For a number of years Dynamic Fluid Systems and Ten Micron Ltd had been trading from the same address. In 1997 they joined forces and became Dynamic Fluid Systems International Ltd.
This company has enormous experience in the industrial hydraulic and pneumatic markets giving more than 30 years of company experience, service and design. A total of 70 years of technical expertise, service and design is on offer to our customers, through skilled and well-trained staff.
Dynamic Fluid Systems International Ltd offers one of the largest ranges of fluid power componentry (hydraulics and pneumatics) available in New Zealand, from pumps and filters through to accurate electro hydraulic units.
DYNAMIC FLUID SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL LTD
- Nylocon – Curvic Gear Couplings
- Aluminium and Steel Hydraulic Manifolds
- Hydraulic Power Packs
New Zealand Distributors of:
- Filtration Group – Formerly Purolator and Mahle – Filtration equipment, housings and accessories
- Berendsen – LHA Filtration products, power units, brakes, gearboxes and accessories
- Triple R – Filtration equipment, housings and accessories
Auckland Distributors of:
- Vickers Systems Ltd – Hydraulic equipment, pumps, valves, motors, cylinders and accessories
- Eaton Corporation – Hydraulic equipment, pumps, valves, motors and accessories
- Casappa – Polaris and Plata pumps, valves and accessories
- MP Filtri – Filtration equipment, couplings, bell housings and accessories
- Staffa – Large hydraulic motors
- Stauff Products – Test equipment, gauges, filters and accessories
- Walvoil – Huge range of mobile valves
A breakdown of this company’s services is as follows:
- Auckland based sales office and warehouse is staffed by experienced technical applications/sales engineers who enjoy the best possible back up from the principals we represent.
- Dynamic Fluid Systems International Ltd maintain a 24 hours, 7 days a week “hands on” technical service
- A comprehensive range of spare parts and consumables replacement items for our major principles
- Dynamic Fluid Systems International Auckland base includes a fully equipped machine and fabrication shop. Machine shop includes FANUC CNC’s and CAD-CAM manufacturing operations. This is further augmented by our system power unit build up facilities.
- Our company provides a specialised consultation, sales and service for a large number of hydraulic systems and process line applications including chemicals. An oil analysis service is included.
- Dynamic Fluid Systems Auckland base has onsite designers that can assist you with what you are looking for whether it be to design a hydraulic item from scratch, modify and existing one, create an option for PLC or much more. Contact us for more details around design.
We do it all from power packs to particle analysis to pumps, motors and valves plus so much more! If it’s hydraulic we do it!