We manufacture Nylocon Couplings! – Proudly made in New Zealand.
Nylocon couplings comprise 2 crowned and barrelled steel hubs, coupled by a matching Nylocon polyamide sleeve.
Hubs are fully machined In House and zinc plated for corrosion protection. Sleeves are also moulded In House.
Nylocon couplings are available in 3 standard sizes for the majority of applications. The sleeves come in blue as the default colour however we can make these sleeves in any colour of your choice. The couplings operating features include:
- Low inertia
- Compact design
- Quiet running
- Alignment compensation
- Zero maintenance
- Chemical and corrosion resistant
- Absorption of vibration
- Easy assembly
- Wide temperature range
Available sizes are:
- S28 – For use on shafts from 9mm to 28mm diameter. Rated to a max speed of 5000rpm and 1.00hp (.75kw) per 100rpm
- S28 Sleeves – 37mm Wide, 67.5mm DIA & 34 teeth
- S42 – For use on shafts from 13mm to 42mm diameter. Rated to a max speed of 5000rpm and 1.75hp (1.32kw) per 100rpm.
- S42 Sleeves – 51.5mm Wide, 87.5mm DIA & 44 Teeth
- S55 – For use on shafts from 17mm to 55mm diameter. Rated to a max speed of 4000rpm and 8.00hp (6kw) per 100rpm.
- S55 Sleeves – 65mm Wide, 124mm DIA & 45 Teeth
You can also purchase just the sleeves, the sleeves and the hubs together or just the hubs.
*Please Note: the hubs come with a pilot bore but we can bore, key, drill/tap them to your specifications for a small cost.
For more information or to order now please contact us for further assistance.